View of main gate of the fort, USCG Administration, Helipad,
and the former Ordnance Building (on left).
The blue line on the pavement is for tourists to follow
in order to stay off USCG property.
The USCG Administration Building and Control Tower.
This was the location of Battery Hackleman until 1965.
GPS Battery Hackleman (OC2239) - N 43° 04.254 W 070° 42.607 (NAD 83)
The main gate of Fort Constitution.
The stonework is original (1760's) to Fort William and Mary.
The brickwork and gate is from 1808 reconstruction and 1974 restoration.
Commemorative plaque (1902) on wall by the main gate.
The 1808 Bastion viewed from the main gate,
with the CRF/BC Station (1942) built on top.
Detail of the replica portcullis-raising mechanism inside the main gate entrance.
View of interior of the guardroom, inside the gate entrance.
View of the parade ground towards the rear of the gatehouse.